There are 160 calories in 2 oz (56 g) of Publix Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken. Calorie breakdown: 46% fat, 3% carbs, 51% protein.
13. 8. 120. Tip: You can add any amount to your meal plan, not just common serving units. Want a Publix Rotisserie Chicken (Original) serving size to fit your carbs limit? No problem, just use the Publix Rotisserie Chicken (Original) nutrition facts serving size tool to the right. Find more foods like Publix Rotisserie Chicken (Original).
- 1 Publix – Rotisserie Chicken calories, carbs & nutrition …
- 2 People Also Ask how many calories in a publix rotisserie chicken
- 3 How many calories in chicken tenders from Publix?
- 4 How many net carbs are in a rotisserie chicken?
- 5 How many carbs in Publix chicken wings?
- 6 How many calories is an entire rotisserie chicken?
- 7 People Also Searches how many calories in a publix rotisserie chicken
- 8 10 Grocery Store Rotisserie Chickens Ranked WORST to BEST Video Answer
Publix – Rotisserie Chicken calories, carbs & nutrition …
Publix – Rotisserie Chicken. Serving Size : 3 oz. 160 Cal. 3% 1g Carbs. 46% 8g Fat. 51% 20g Protein. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Join for free!
There are 160 calories in 1 serving of Publix Deli Mojo Rotisserie Chicken. Click to see full answer.
People Also Ask how many calories in a publix rotisserie chicken
How many calories in chicken tenders from Publix?
There are 450 calories in a 4 tenders serving of Publix Fried Chicken Tenders. Is Publix fried chicken healthy? Publix fried chicken is not that kind of fried chicken. It’s good enough chicken.
How many net carbs are in a rotisserie chicken?
Rotisserie Chicken Half (1 serving) contains 76g total carbs, 76g net carbs, 34g fat, 0g protein, and 610 calories. Is Whole Foods rotisserie chicken healthy? Yes , Whole Foods wins for healthiest rotisserie chickens if you can find the “no salt added version”.
How many carbs in Publix chicken wings?
Total carbs in a Publix Baked Wings is 0 (g), 0% of daily value. Sugar in a Publix Baked …
How many calories is an entire rotisserie chicken?
One rotisserie chicken will give you about 4 cups of shredded chicken, both white and dark meat (no skin). The typical chicken translates into about 12 ounces of light meat and 8 ounces of dark meat (no skin), which gives you a total of: 1,037 calories. 166 g protein. Read rest of the answer.
People Also Searches how many calories in a publix rotisserie chicken
|publix deli rotisserie chicken nutrition|
|publix lemon pepper rotisserie chicken|
|publix rotisserie chicken nutrition facts|
|publix mojo rotisserie chicken nutrition|
|publix roasted chicken nutrition|
|is publix rotisserie chicken healthy|
|sodium in publix rotisserie chicken|
|publix rotisserie nutrition|