Publix is cheaper than Whole Foods by a range of 2% to 75% for common store brand items. So, Publix is cheaper for all shopping categories. Unsurprisingly, Publix offers cheaper goods on …
Whole Foods: $9.99 ($10.49) 4. Whole Organic Chicken, store brand. Publix: $3.89. Trader Joe’s: $2.99 a pound. Whole Foods: $2.99 a pound ($3.49)
- 1 Publix vs Whole Foods Market: which one is better?
- 2 People Also Ask is whole foods cheaper than publix
- 3 Why is Publix so expensive?
- 4 What foods are whole?
- 5 Who are Whole Foods’ competitors?
- 6 Should I Buy Whole Foods?
- 7 People Also Searches is whole foods cheaper than publix
- 8 Whole Foods Might Not Survive 2022. Here's Why Video Answer
Publix vs Whole Foods Market: which one is better?
Publix and Whole Foods Market Rating Details. Customer service. 2.4 (328 reviews) 1.7 (117 reviews) Reviewer’s quote. As far as I’m concerned, this is VERY POOR customer service, and …