These are simple and delicious recipes, some of which can be found in this fine collection. Also included are links to recipes I’d like to explore. Keep checking back to see what’s new since this list is bound to increase!
Additionally, it is also possible to use the Publix employee login card to let employees view pay stubs, work schedules, benefits for employees, career development training, and much more.
Principal Dishes you can test with the Publix Essentials.
- Broccoli and chicken with RiceRice
- Chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas
- Grandma’s Potato Soup
- Ham and Bean Soup
👉 Publix Survey At www.PublixSurvey.com – Win $1,000 Gift Card
👉 Check Publix Gift Card Balance
Chicken and broccoli and rice.
This easy yet delicious recipe is a unique family recipe. It is probably Campbell’s recipe. I checked the website and was unable to find the exact recipe. Here it is!
- 4 portions of RiceRice (Minute rice is also available, but I prefer long-grain RiceRice that takes a little longer to cook)
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast broken into small strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (I use olive oil. )
- 1 can of cream from chicken soup
- half an ounce of milk in a can
- 2 tablespoons dijon style mustard (or more)
- half cup of cheddar shredded or Swiss cheese (or more)
- 1.5 cups of frozen broccoli cutlets, thawed
- Make a license according to the instructions.
- Cook and stir the chicken in hot fat until it is lightly cooked. (I sprinkle a pinch of garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper to add flavor. )
- Mix in soup and add mustard, milk, and cheese. Include broccoli.
- Then bring to a simmer, reduce the heat and let it simmer for two minutes.
- Sprinkle over Rice Rice, and then enjoy!
Makes four servings.
chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas
What’s on the menu tonight? I’m thinking of enchiladas and those Old El Paso items we have been using coupons on lately.
- Chicken shreds
- Red onion
- 1 can of green chilis
- 1 can mild green enchilada sauce
- sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- flour tortillas
- Prepare the cooked chicken as well as the onions. Slice. (I will cook it in my electronic pressure cooker. )
- The oven should be heated to 400 degrees. Spray the baking dish 13×9 using Pam spray.
- Mix chicken, cheese, chilies, green and sour cream.
- Fill with tortillas, wrap and place them in the pan, seam-side down.
- Add Enchilada sauce, then top with a small amount of cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until it is hot and the cheese is melting. Serve with a dollop of Sour cream.
How to prepare this meal more nutritiously:
- Use fat-free sour cream
- Shredded cheese with low-fat
- Whole-wheat tortillas containing fiber
Publix associates access the Publix Oasis schedule portal to view their upcoming schedules in connection with the above.
NOTE Note: I’m not a fan of measuring when cooking, which is why the exact quantities aren’t listed here.
Grandma’s Potato Soup
Auntie’s Potato Soup, the kids are talking about this!
- 6 cups of water
- one 20 oz. bag of diced potatoes and onion
- 2 TBSP Ham base (can be reduced to 1 tbsp. based on the desired flavor)
- 1/4 cup chopped and frozen onions
- 2 1/2 cups of potato flake, enough to give it a thicker appearance.
- Half and half 2 cups (or canned milk)
- The heat in the saucepan is high. Add potatoes, water, the base of the ham, and onions.
- Bring to a boil. Stir, then reduce the heat to medium-high. Continue cooking undercover for approximately 7-10 minutes. Or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from the heat and add potato flakes as well as half-and-half. Stir until the mixture is well-mixed. Serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Ham and Bean Soup
It’s going to be a chilly (Brrrr…) weekend here in Florida. So I thought I’d share the recipe below for Ham and Bean Soup. I’m going to cook this during the “cold” period. Paula has inspired me to make this idea, and I’ve made a few minor changes.
- Great Northern Beans
- Tomato Sauce – 8 oz. can
- Bay Leaf
- Make beans. I’m using dried beans as well as my electronic pressure cooker. Canned is also a good option.
- Cut up ham, onions, potatoes, ham, and carrots. The tomato sauce is omitted in the case of canned beans. However, I think that I’ll require some “sauce.”
- Mix all ingredients and cook. Place the bay leaf on top during cooking, then remove it before serving.
I don’t know precise quantities or cooking times. I usually throw the ingredients in and wait for it to cook.
6 thoughts on “Publix Aprons Recipes”