Some of these tasty and straightforward recipes may be found in this wonderful compilation. Also included are links to recipes I’d like to explore. Keep checking back to see what’s new since this list is bound to increase!
Additionally, it is also possible to use the Publix employee login card to let employees view pay stubs, work schedules, benefits for employees, career development training, and much more.
The History of Publix Aprons Recipes
The journey of Publix Aprons recipes began more than a decade ago when a passionate team of chefs and culinary experts united to create distinctive dining experiences tailored for the enjoyment of Publix customers.
They imagined a place where customers could get ideas and inspiration to create quality meals at the convenience of their own homes. So, Publix Aprons was born, becoming a household name known for its outstanding recipes and cooking skills.
Principal Dishes you can test with the Publix Essentials.
- Broccoli and chicken with RiceRice
- Chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas
- Grandma’s Potato Soup
- Ham and Bean Soup
Chicken and broccoli and rice.
This easy yet delicious recipe is a unique family recipe. It is probably Campbell’s recipe. I checked the website and was unable to find the exact recipe. Here it is!
- 4 portions of RiceRice (Minute rice is also available, but I prefer long-grain RiceRice that takes a little longer to cook)
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast broken into small strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (I use olive oil. )
- 1 can of cream from chicken soup
- half an ounce of milk in a can
- 2 tablespoons dijon style mustard (or more)
- half cup of cheddar shredded or Swiss cheese (or more)
- 1.5 cups of frozen broccoli cutlets, thawed
- Make a license according to the instructions.
- Cook and stir the chicken in hot fat until it is lightly cooked. (I sprinkle a pinch of garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper to add flavor. )
- Mix in soup and add mustard, milk, and cheese. Include broccoli.
- Then bring to a simmer, reduce the heat, and let it simmer for two minutes.
- Sprinkle over Rice Rice, and then enjoy!
Makes four servings.
chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas
What’s on the menu tonight? I’m thinking of enchiladas and those Old El Paso items we have been using coupons on lately.
- Chicken shreds
- Red onion
- 1 can of green chilis
- 1 can mild green enchilada sauce
- sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- flour tortillas
- Prepare the cooked chicken as well as the onions. Slice. (I will cook it in my electronic pressure cooker. )
- The oven should be heated to 400 degrees. Spray the baking dish 13×9 using Pam spray.
- Mix chicken, cheese, chilies, green and sour cream.
- Fill with tortillas, wrap, and place them in the pan, seam-side down.
- Add Enchilada sauce, then sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until heated and the cheese has melted. Serve with a dollop of Sour cream.
How to prepare this meal more nutritiously:
- Use fat-free sour cream
- Shredded cheese with low-fat
- Whole-wheat tortillas containing fiber
Publix associates access the Publix Oasis schedule portal to view their upcoming schedules in connection with the above.
NOTE Note: I’m not a fan of measuring when cooking, which is why the exact quantities aren’t listed here.
Publix apron recipes for chicken
Publix Aprons Lemon-Herb Chicken
4 chicken breasts with no bones and no skin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Two teaspoons of lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh leaves of thyme (or 1 teaspoon of dried)
- Fresh rosemary leaf 1 cup (or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
in a bowl stir together olive oil along with lemon juice garlic, lemon zest, rosemary, thyme black pepper, salt and to create the marinade.
The chicken’s breasts should be placed into the bag of a plastic resealable sealer or in a dish with a shallow opening.
Then pour the marinade on the chicken ensuring that each piece is coated evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours) after sealing the bag or wrapping the dish to enable the flavors to develop.
Prepare your grill or grill pan to moderate-high temperature.
The chicken should be removed from the marinade and allow any excess liquid to drain off.
The chicken is cooked for 6 to 7 minutes per side and cooked until the internal temp has reached the 165degF mark (75degC) as well as the bird has been cooked.
After cooking, take your chicken off the grill. Allow for a few minutes of resting time before serving.
Optional: Garnish the drink with fresh lemon slices and herbs for an explosion of flavor and a beautiful presentation.
Enjoy the delicious and tasty Lemon-Herb chicken from Publix Aprons! Serve it with a salad or side and roasted vegetables or your favorite grains to make the perfect dinner.
Grandma’s Potato Soup
Auntie’s Potato Soup, the kids are talking about this!
- 6 cups of water
- one 20 oz. bag of diced potatoes and onion
- 2 TBSP Ham base (can be reduced to 1 tbsp. based on the desired flavor)
- 1/4 cup chopped and frozen onions
- 2 1/2 cups of potato flake, enough to give it a thicker appearance.
- Half and half 2 cups (or canned milk)
- The heat in the saucepan is high. Add potatoes, water, the base of the ham, and onions.
- Bring to a boil. Stir, then reduce the heat to medium-high. Continue cooking undercover for approximately 7-10 minutes. Or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from the heat and add potato flakes as well as half-and-half. Stir until the mixture is well mixed. Serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Ham and Bean Soup
It’s going to be a chilly (Brrrr…) weekend here in Florida. So I thought I’d share the recipe below for Ham and Bean Soup. I’m going to cook this during the “cold” period. Paula has inspired me to make this idea, and I’ve made a few minor changes.
- Great Northern Beans
- Tomato Sauce – 8 oz. can
- Bay Leaf
- Make beans. I’m using dried beans as well as my electronic pressure cooker. Canned is also a good option.
- Cut up ham, onions, potatoes, ham, and carrots. The tomato sauce is omitted in the case of canned beans. However, I think that I’ll require some “sauce.”
- Mix all ingredients and cook. Place the bay leaf on top during cooking, then remove it before serving.
I don’t know precise quantities or cooking times. I usually throw the ingredients in and wait for it to cook.
The Art of Curating Publix Aprons Recipes
At the core of Publix Aprons lies the art of curation. Every recipe goes through a meticulous selection process that ensures that flavors of textures, aromas, and flavors are balanced.
The experienced team responsible for Publix Aprons focuses on seasonal ingredients, international cuisines, and current trends, making sure every dish is a delicious blend of innovation and tradition.
Behind the Scenes: The Masterminds Behind Publix Aprons Recipes
Behind every delicious Publix Aprons recipe is a team of culinary experts. Meet the talented chefs, nutritionists, and food lovers who work together to develop the perfect, tested, and refined version of every dish. Their commitment and knowledge enhance the cooking experience for Publix customers.
The Publix Aprons Experience: In-Store and Online
Publix Aprons offers magic far beyond recipes. In the store, customers can chat with knowledgeable staff members, take part in cooking demonstrations, and look at the freshest ingredients.
On the web Publix Aprons website and app Publix Aprons website as well as app offers customers a digital world of cooking tools, from step-by-step instructional videos to customized meal planning.
Cooking Made Easy: Publix Aprons Meal Kits
If you’re looking to save time without sacrificing taste, Publix Aprons meal kits are the best option. These carefully-curated kits include already-measured ingredients as well as simple instructions that allow even the busiest of people to prepare delicious meals in a matter of minutes.
Unleashing Your Inner Chef: Cooking Classes by Publix Aprons
Do you want to develop your cooking abilities? Publix Aprons’ cooking classes give you hands-on training which will enhance your cooking skills. From cooking basics to more sophisticated gourmet recipes These classes are crafted for any level of culinary enthusiast.
Publix Aprons Recipes Made Simple: Tips and Tricks
Essential Ingredients for Your Pantry
Prepare your pantry like a pro-Publix Aprons’ list of essential ingredients. From multi-purpose spices to premium oil, keeping these items at hand will make sure you’re at hand to begin an exciting culinary journey.
Time-Saving Kitchen Gadgets
Find the essential kitchen appliances which make cooking effortless. Publix Aprons share their favorite time-saving devices, ranging from multi-function appliances to inventive utensils designed to make meal preparation easier.
The Joy of Meal Prepping
Reduce stress and time cooking with the recipes and cooking tips offered by Publix Aprons. Learn how to plan and cook your meals in advance to ensure nutritious and tasty options are always within reach.
Special Occasions: Celebrate by preparing Publix Aprons Recipes
Publix Aprons believes that every celebration deserves the best food and drink. It doesn’t matter if it’s a festive holiday event or an intimate celebration, their menu of festive recipes will leave your guests amazed and wanting more.
“Behind the Apron: Heartwarming Stories from Publix Aprons Chefs
Beyond the recipes, Publix Aprons chefs have inspiring stories to share. From inspirations in the kitchen to personal struggles They bring an emotional touch to cooking and create a stronger bond between food lovers and chefs.
Sustainability and Publix Aprons: The Green Connection
As the top environmentalist, Publix Aprons is committed to ethically sourcing ingredients and reducing their carbon footprint.
Find out how they incorporate eco-friendly practices into their menus and operations and ensure a more sustainable future for our culinary industry.
Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: Publix Aprons’ Inclusivity
Publix Aprons takes pride in catering to the diverse needs of different diets. Whether you’re vegan, gluten-free, or have specific food allergies, our extensive array of dishes guarantees that everyone can enjoy cooking and savoring delicious meals without exclusion.
Publix Aprons for Kids: Nurturing the Youngest Foodies
A passion for cooking in kids is a goal that is the reason for Publix Aprons. Their children-friendly recipes as well as cooking activities encourage the imagination and encourage good eating practices, which makes cooking an enjoyable and educational family activity.
Publix Aprons Recipes: A Community-Building Initiative
Beyond the culinary world, Publix Aprons fosters a feeling of community. Participate in lively discussions, share your culinary experiences, and interact with other food lovers through their many online platforms.
Take a journey of delicious flavor by experimenting with Publix Aprons recipes, where every meal is a celebration of the taste and the sense of community.
Whether you prefer comforting classics or crave culinary adventures, Publix Aprons offers something special for everyone, including uncharted gastronomic delights.
FAQ Publix Aprons Recipes
Publix Aprons recipes encompass a range of chef-inspired menu concepts crafted by Publix, providing customers with user-friendly instructions and pre-measured ingredients to create delightful homemade meals.
You can search for Publix Aprons recipes on their official website and mobile apps, and in the store on their Publix Aprons kiosk.
Publix Aprons recipes are created using top-quality and fresh ingredients to provide the most delicious cooking experience.
Although the meal kits are prepared ingredients, you can alter the recipes to meet your diet requirements by omitting or replacing certain ingredients.
The preparation time for Publix Aprons recipes may vary based on dish complexity, but most are crafted for quick and easy cooking.
Publix Aprons recipes are created to be simple and can be utilized by cooks of all levels, even beginners.